Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday, April 3rd, 2020

Colin just got back from going into town.  He was going to make a deposit at his bank then pick up a few things for me at the grocery store.  He ended up vetoing the bank when he saw how many people were touching the drive through equipment lol.  At the grocery store he ended up just getting the bread products as he didn't want to touch a grocery cart.  He assured me that he disinfected both bags of bread items LOL  He's a bit over dramatic, but he also noted that the stores are right now full of people who got paid on the 1st and that he didn't want to interfere with their ability to safely shop -- which is exactly correct.  Kyle can pick up his own soda. 

It's rainy and dreary out today.  I've got beef ribs and pork ribs marinating, chicken in the fridge to cut up for boneless wings -- gotta get some variety going, now that there's some room in the fridge lol. 

Talked to Colin about taking Max for walks as the dog is bored and restless.  Of course, it's raining right now but he'll do it.  Max is currently sleeping up against the bedroom door while Kyle is in bed.  Gypsy, Milly, and Doodlebug are all curled up on me with Viscous right next to us and Maya in a chair across the room.  All creatures great and small are just napping on this gloomy rainy day.  I slept in until about 10'ish but the curtain fell down in the window next to my head so that kind of woke me up lol.  Those light blocking curtains are heavy and almost too much for the pressure type curtain rods they're on. 

I know I should clean something.....the kitchen table is piled high with things that I dug out of the spare room and could use putting away.....but I'm honestly just 1000% uninterested in doing, well, anything. 

Que sera, sera. 


No comments:

Post a Comment