Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

Friday, April 17th, 2020

The cabin fever is real. 

I know.  First world problem. 

This afternoon my husband and I took some masks, hopped in the car, and went for a drive around the Adirondack's for a bit.  We went up the highway until we got to mountains and lakes, got McDonald's, then came home LOLOL  But it got me out of the house for hours, and I feel less like a raving loon, for now. 

Home again, though.  He got some stuff delivered for a project so he's got something to do.  Colin has been doing homework all day. Ambitious fellow.  I'm going to have a glass of wine and relax.  Or whatever. 

We got our "Trump Bucks" Wednesday -- $1200 per person stimulus checks.  Paid some bills.  Got a decent TV.  Joined the Gish one day at home event and started a team for that -- NNYMixedNuts.  Only have a few teammates so far, but it's going to be fun! 

Still nobody I know personally has tested positive.  I know one person who was quarantined but then tested negative and is back at work.  Wondering if it's going to have an impact up here like it had in NYC.  Hoping not, but it's so hard to tell. 



No comments:

Post a Comment