Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today...

Today I got to sleep in a little bit because my husband got up for me this morning.
Today there was a two hour delay for school due to freezing rain.
Today I ran some errands in the morning with my son before dropping him off at school.
Today one of my friends is starting a new medication that will hopefully change her life in a good way.
Today my husband got some overtime.
Today I made a tasty dinner that everybody can enjoy.
Today my son brought home his report card having achieved high honor roll.
Today I napped with a toddler in my arms.
Today I learned that my aunt has lung cancer.
Today I learned that my aunt has an aggressive form of cancer that, with treatment, may well take her from us within the next year.
Today is a pretty suckish day, all in all.


No comments:

Post a Comment